Friday, October 28, 2011

When stripping is deadly






So about a month ago, I was looking for images for Halloween and I came across a website about Italian horror comics. In this website, I came across a comic strip that shows the ultimate in stripping. I call it, "When stripping ain't enough." This was the tamest of the images I saw. I tried to go back and find the website but I could not find it. So if you are interested happy hunting. Anyways, there was also a music video by Robbie Williams that is related. I am not saying anything more. You will have to look for yourself. But be warned it is rather gory.






                              Be warned gory content included, watch at your own discretion.


This one is cool. Nice effect.

Didn't think burlesque could have a gruesome side.



Remember Friday 10/28 is Discoween at the Continental Club with
The Dem Damn Dames opening for Disco Expressions.

Saturday 10/29 we are performing at the Mink Halloween Extravaganza at 3718 Main St

For further info check facebook at   http://www.facebook.com/demdamndames



Have a safe, creepy, and Happy Halloween.          xoxo Midnight Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment